- Sensors & Instrumentation
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Racing Accessories
Sequential Shift Lights
Operation Update 25/03/20
SPA is following all government guidelines on the current situation, we are monitoring this situation very closely and will keep you informed on all changes as these happen. We are still fulfilling all orders and doing our best to deliver these on time where possible.
SPA's sequential shift light system takes all the guesswork out of gear changing allowing you to make precise gear changes at your desired RPM.
Sequential Shift Light Features include:
- New and improved all in one shift light with combined unit and display
- New compact small case; only 62 x 30 x 25mm deep
- Digital filtering (easy connection to any ignition system)
- Magneto option selectable in menu (ideal for karts)
- Built in 3 stage shift lights
- Selectable shift light flash (all LEDs can be programmed to flash on and off rapidly when maximum programmed RPM is reached)
- Selectable shift light LED switch off time (save battery power on total loss systems, avoid eyestrain in helmets or if at maximum RPM for a long period of time)
- Selectable shift light LED brightness (this allows a 4 stage selection of shift light LED brightness to avoid eyestrain if using the helmet shift lights)
- Adjustable backlight brightness
- Button built in to label (flush, can't break off)
- Selectable switch function menu
- Engine logs x 3 (it is now possible to see how long you have gone over your programmed RPM with this new feature. If , for example, your shift point is 6500 RPM and you want to see if you exceed this parameter and for how long, you can program your 3 engine logs for 6600, 6700, and 6800. When the engine RPM goes over the programmed RPM level, the time is accumulated and stored in 10ths of a second to a max of 1999 hours)
- 1-16 cylinder engines, 2 or 4 stroke
- RPM to 39,000 with peak recall facility
- The instrument comes complete with loom and all fitting instructions.