- Sensors & Instrumentation
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Racing Accessories
Operation Update 25/03/20
SPA is following all government guidelines on the current situation, we are monitoring this situation very closely and will keep you informed on all changes as these happen. We are still fulfilling all orders and doing our best to deliver these on time where possible.
SPA manufactures the highest quality digital instrumentation and speciality electronics for custom cars, trucks, motorcycles, motorsports, boats and many things in between. All our products are designed, developed and manufactured from start to finish at SPA by people who care about the products we sell and the thousands of customers using them. When purchasing digital gauges, you can rest assured you are not only getting the best products, but also the best service and support available.
SPA Design provides a wide array of digital pressure and temperature monitoring gauges that provide the user and operator with specific and highly accurate information. Our digital range of dual gauges works with pressures from vacuum to 232 PSI, yet are still able to provide a resolution of 1/10 of 1 PSI.
The digital range of dual gauges work with temperatures from -55 to 150 degree C and when used with thermocouple options will monitor temperatures as high as 1100 degree C for EGT applications and inter-cooler applications.
It is these capabilities enabling the gauges to accurately and reliably monitor critical information that has earned SPA an enviable reputation worldwide. The digital gauges also have the capability of monitoring temperature and pressure such as fuel, oil, boost, brake pressure and even salt water. In addition to those features the digital gauge has a peak recall of maximum pressure and user definable alarm parameters visible through a high brightness intensity LED that adds to the gauge’s appeal.
All our digital gauges include kits, which are fully inclusive of all sensors and wiring as well as comprehensive user manuals. If you have any questions about specific digital gauges you are looking for please don’t hesitate to call one of our many customer service providers to help find the best instrument for you.
Features found on these gauges include:
- 7 Colour user switchable illumination green/amber/red/white/magenta/cyan/blue
- Adjustable backlight brightness
- High resolution modes for 0.1 PSI or C etc
- Programmable button function, recall and menu etc
- Extended temperature operation for extreme climates -20 +70 C
- Stainless steel pressure and vacuum sensors
- Programmable warning lights, including low battery
- Programmable outputs for driving external LEDs or relays
- Programmable high and low alarm settings for both pressure and temperatures
- Contrast adjust for easier reading at different viewing angles