- Sensors & Instrumentation
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Racing Accessories
Intercooler In and Intercooler Out Gauge (DG224)
SPA's dual Intercooler In and Intercooler Out Gauge temperature gauge kit comes complete with two tiny fast response bead K type thermocouple probe sensors, mounting glands, and adaptor amplifier boxes rated at 250 Degrees C. It has been designed with inlet air temperature applications in mind primarily for performance cars and motorcycles, but can be used in any high temperature application on planes, boats and even machinery. They have a choice of 7 user switchable backlit illumination colours.
This Intercooler In and Intercooler Out Gauge temperature gauge kit represents one of the most accurate and responsive temperature monitoring devices available. User programmable alarm conditions for any application and peak recall of maximum values.
Kit is fully inclusive of all sensors and wiring as well as comprehensive user manual.
Features found on these gauges include:
- Switchable 7 colour backlight
- Adjustable backlight brightness
- User programmable settings for temp i.e. C or F
- High resolution modes for F or C etc
- Programmable button function, recall and menu etc
- Extended temperature operation for extreme climates -20 +70 C
- Programmable warning lights, including low battery
- Programmable outputs for driving external LEDs or relays
- Programmable high and low alarm settings for temperatures
- Contrast adjust for easier reading at different viewing angles
Includes VAT. Please note prices displayed are inclusive of 20% VAT; if outside the EU, VAT will be deducted during payment processing.
If you have any questions about this product, please call +44 (0)1543 434 580 or contact us by email.