- Sensors & Instrumentation
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Racing Accessories
Brake Bias Gauge - Front and Rear (DG205)
Take the guess work out of brake bias adjustment with this dual circuit readout, it can either be set to read pressure on the front and rear circuits or as a percentage ratio of the front and rear lines, the unit is supplied with 2 brake pressure sensors as well as manifolds to connect front and rear lines and bleed nipples. This is excellent for accurate setup of your vehicle. As an in car display during a race this proves an effective tool during weather changes that affect the car's handling as a quick visual check to the bias adjustment.
Features found on these gauges include:
- Switchable 7 colour backlight
- Adjustable backlight brightness
- User programmable settings for pressure i.e. PSI, BAR or Kgcm2
- Programmable button function, recall and menu etc
- Extended temperature operation for extreme climates -20 +70 C
- Stainless steel brake pressure sensors
- Programmable warning lights, including low battery
- Programmable alarm settings for pressure
- Contrast adjust for easier reading at different viewing angles
Includes VAT. Please note prices displayed are inclusive of 20% VAT; if outside the EU, VAT will be deducted during payment processing.
If you have any questions about this product, please call +44 (0)1543 434 580 or contact us by email.